What was it all about?
Spanning from 2018 to 2021, this investment delivered research and information on the nutritional benefits of mushrooms to Australian health professionals including dietitians, nutritionists, GPs and more.
Specific project activities included a revamp of the health and science section of the www.australianmushrooms.com.au website, presentations at relevant professional conferences, the distribution of materials such as brochures and e-newsletters, and other engagement activities for health professionals such as webinars and an expert roundtable event.
FINAL REPORT: MU17002 FINAL REPORT COMPLETE 4 - NOTE This report is 64MB
Library of outputs and resources:
Health Care Professional and Patient Resources
- Vitamin D Health Care Professionals Brochure: NRAUS-Australian-Mushrooms-Vitamin-D_compressed
- Dr Flav's Fun Facts (Fun facts about Mushrooms): Hort_Mushrooms_Fun_Facts_2020_04_01
- Systematic Literature Review - White Paper MU17002 - Systematic Literature Review - White Paper
- SLR Key Findings Hort_Innovation_Mushroom_SLR_Key_Findings_2020_03_12
- SLR Paper: MU17002_SLR Paper_Blumfield_et_al_JNB_2020
- Dietitians Fact Sheet: Veggie_and_Mushroom_Dietitian_Fact_Sheet
- Veggie-licious Recipe eBook: VEGGIE~1
- Health Care Professionals - Patient Rescource - Vitamin D: NRAUS-AUSTRALIAN-MUSHROOMS-HCP_Vitamin_D_Consumer_Re
- Expert Round Table White Paper: NRAUS-~1
Conference Presentation: "Vitamin D Decoded" - How can we best address vitamin D deficiency in Australia?
General Practice Conference & Exhibition (GPCE) Melbourne 15-17 Dec 2019
Presentation Deck: VITAMIN D GPCE 2019_11_01
Health Care Professional Webinar: "When it comes to vitamin D, two sources are best"
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/8J7I3FexgrQ
Mushroom Sentiment Research Survey of Health Professionals
- Year 1: HWBK x NRAUS - Mushrooms Sentiment Research Survey - Report
- Year 2: Mushrooms Sentiment Research Survey - Report #2 2020
- Year 3: Mushrooms Sentiment Research Survey - Report #3 2021